1. All 45 yard classes are rolled back to the 280 fps arrow speed rule.
2. Shooters are only allowed to let-down twice. They will receive a score of Zero for a third let-down.
3. Use of magnification and light in scoring.
New classes are:
4. Men’s: Known Pro (Known 50 is now all amateur), Super Senior Known, Men’s Known 40 (Men’s Open C is now half known & half unknown) and Men’s Hunter Elite (replaces Men’s Unlimited).
Women’s: Women’s Senior Known, Women’s Hunter Elite and Women’s Traditional.
5. NEW: High School, Middle School and Elementary School Arrow Rule: For ALL school classes (High, Middle & Elem) the maximum diameter of arrow shafts will not exceed 9.3mm or .366", and the field or glue-in point for these arrows will have a maximum diameter of 9.4mm or .370"
BRUNTON OPTICS “Southwest Shoot Out”
McKenzie ASA Pro/Am Tour
Calendar of Events
Thursday, April 25th:
9 AM - 5 PM Registration / Practice Facilities Open
9 AM - 3 PM LimbSaver Known Distance– Tee-times
Noon Lamar County Chamber Team Shoot Luncheon
1 PM Lamar County Chamber Team Shoot – Cash & Prizes
5:00 PM Facilities close
Friday, April 26th:
8 AM - 5 PM Registration / Practice Facilities open
8 AM - 5 PM LimbSaver Known Distance– Tee-times
1:00 PM First Round – Shotgun Start - All Pro Classes
1:00 PM Mathews Genuine Strings Team Shoot
4:30 PM Red River Shoot Out – Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas
6:00 PM Facilities close
Saturday, April 27th:
6:30 AM Registration / Practice Facilities open
7:30 AM Safety Meeting – All morning classes
All Eagle Classes – Safety Meeting & competition round.
8:00 AM Morning Competition Round – Shotgun Start
8 AM - 3 PM Limb Saver Known Distance – Tee-times
10:30 AM Safety Meeting – 11AM Classes
11:00 AM First Round - Shotgun Start
11:30 AM Safety Meeting - All Noon classes
12 Noon First Round - Shotgun Start
3:00 PM Second Round - Bow Novice
3:00 PM ASA Future Champions - Pro Session
4:00 PM Practice facilities & LimbSaver Known Distance close
4:00 PM Brunton Bonus Round Shoot-Off – All Eagle Classes & Traditional
5:00 PM Award ceremony for all Eagle Classes & Traditional
5:15 PM Pro Pressure Point Shoot Down
Sunday, April 28th:
6:30 AM Sunrise Services / Practice facilities open
7:45 AM All morning competitors at their stake
8:00 AM Sunday Round - Shotgun Start
12:30 PM Awards Ceremony – All classes
1:00 PM Brunton Bonus Round Shoot-Off – Super Senior, Senior Women,
Senior Masters, Women’s Open B, Women’s Known 40,
Hunter, Crossbow, Limited
2:00 PM Facilities Close – See you in London, KY May 31st!