1. All 45 yard classes are rolled back to the 280 fps arrow speed rule.
2. Shooters are only allowed to let-down twice. They will receive a score of Zero for a third let-down.
3. Use of magnification and light in scoring.
New classes are:
4. Men’s: Known Pro (Known 50 is now all amateur), Super Senior Known, Men’s Known 40 (Men’s Open C is now half known & half unknown) and Men’s Hunter Elite (replaces Men’s Unlimited).
Women’s: Women’s Senior Known, Women’s Hunter Elite and Women’s Traditional.
5. NEW: High School, Middle School and Elementary School Arrow Rule: For ALL school classes (High, Middle & Elem) the maximum diameter of arrow shafts will not exceed 9.3mm or .366", and the field or glue-in point for these arrows will have a maximum diameter of 9.4mm or .370"
|2013 Lancaster Archery Benefit Shoot Long Shot Winners|
|All Long Shot winners qualify for the Team Realtree Shoot Off|
|**After qualifying anyone who subsequently hits the dot gets a $25 Lancaster Gift Card - Maximum 2 cards per event|
|Long Shot||Nathan Brooks||7719|
|Long Shot||Clint Poffenberger||18358|
|Long Shot||Tyler Marlow||24870|
|Long Shot||Michael Pate||70707|
|Long Shot||Jon Everett||70553|
|Long Shot||Blake Kreck||70765||**|
|Long Shot||Blake Burger||6155|
|Long Shot||Donnie Thancker||17630|
|Long Shot||Toby Thompson||13839|
|Long Shot||Wes Lawson||70819|
|Long Shot||Mike LeRowe||17734|
|Long Shot||Colin Boothe||526||****|
|Long Shot||Brent Qualls||37354|
|Long Shot||James Wright||16089|
|Long Shot||Mike Carr||34955|
|Long Shot||Bobby Davidson||24156|