1. All 45 yard classes are rolled back to the 280 fps arrow speed rule.
2. Shooters are only allowed to let-down twice. They will receive a score of Zero for a third let-down.
3. Use of magnification and light in scoring.
New classes are:
4. Men’s: Known Pro (Known 50 is now all amateur), Super Senior Known, Men’s Known 40 (Men’s Open C is now half known & half unknown) and Men’s Hunter Elite (replaces Men’s Unlimited).
Women’s: Women’s Senior Known, Women’s Hunter Elite and Women’s Traditional.
5. NEW: High School, Middle School and Elementary School Arrow Rule: For ALL school classes (High, Middle & Elem) the maximum diameter of arrow shafts will not exceed 9.3mm or .366", and the field or glue-in point for these arrows will have a maximum diameter of 9.4mm or .370"
To help address the attendance increases we have experienced this year beginning in Louisiana we will be making adjustments to the shooting times for the Known 45 and Hunter classes. We will be allocating shoot times at 11:00AM Saturday and 8:00AM Sunday. After reaching capacity the remaining entrants will shoot at 8:00AM and 3:00PM Saturday, along with Bow Novice and Open C. Anyone registering on-site in any of those four classes should be prepared to shoot on Saturday morning.
Thank you for your support and understanding.