PDA

View Full Version : Codger Call for all Old Geezers

C.Roberts
03-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Just checking to find out how many funerals I'll have to attend, due to this long bout of "Lack of Post Tramatic Syndrome". Time for all you Old Geezers to come alive and be counted.

The Hood
03-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Ok I guess I a old fart that smells sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Now when and where is the Classic this year?

3rdplace
03-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Cullman, Alabama

carlosii
03-25-2013, 01:35 AM
i feel like a bear that's been in a cave for a long time...kinda like that guy on the kingston charcoal commercial...
it was not easy getting here either...i liked to NEVER got that silly scrambled thing worked out.
hey Claude, since the wildcats are down and out, its ok if you want to root for the Hoosiers.

3rdplace
03-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Wow! Carlosi already talking smack. Gotta love it!

C.Roberts
03-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks Carlosii, but you know how I'm very poor at choosing a winning associate.

Older
03-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Wow I did get on with out calling dee I am really a lute whiz now I really like the floor mat

C.Roberts
03-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Keep it a secret there Whiz, or you may be called on, next time the site burps.

Elkhunter
03-25-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm now present and accounted for --- at laaaaast !!! I never dreamt Carlosii smack talked --- I always thought that was him expressing his senior citizen intellect. The only smack I know about that comes from a senior citizen is the noise they make when they are "gumming their food", because they couldn't remember where they left their upper n' lowers ???

C.Roberts
03-25-2013, 04:03 PM
Won't need uppers or lowers if they keep depending on more and more ot those little cartons of health drinks, energy drinks, nutritional drinks protien drinks, and supplemental everything else drinks. Heard they even have powdered water but are in need of something to mix with it.

Stillfingers
03-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Ok, what constitutes "Old Geezers"? I'm 57, gray, can't see, and still shoot with fingers. Do I make it?

Elkhunter
03-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Hmmmmmm, well let's see now Ol' "Stillfingers" --- Everything seems in order except yer 13 candles short on yer birthday cake !!!

bhtr3d
03-25-2013, 06:25 PM
from the front page...there's an icon that says post new thread.....and BINGO you will have your own thread you started :)

Ok, that's a 12pack of coke ya owe me now :)

Elkhunter
03-25-2013, 06:49 PM
:cool:Well, I kept clicking on enough stuff, that I finally found a new page I never seen so far, and YES, it's gotta box to click on for new threads. Our machine is so slow, that I think that front page first got downloaded, so now I'm all set up for business --- it's time to get serious now.

"12pk of coke" --- my goodness y'all die from "acid indigestion", or turn into a "zit factory".

Stillfingers
03-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Hmmmmmm, well let's see now Ol' "Stillfingers" --- Everything seems in order except yer 13 candles short on yer birthday cake !!!

Okaaayy... I guess I'll just go play with the kids then. (Geez, you guys are Old Geezers, aren't you?) ;)

C.Roberts
03-25-2013, 08:56 PM
Young Whipper Snappers, calling us Old Geezers...........Just wait till Carlosii hears about this!

bhtr3d
03-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Chuck.....I'll be fine......ok, a coke at Shiloh this Sat will be fine =)

3rdplace
03-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Carlosi has already forgot that the site is working again.����

Elkhunter
03-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Gotcha covered Tim --- as long as they take credit cards---piggy bank is MT.

Elkhunter
03-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Ol' Stillfingers --- at 57 y'all can shoot in the Senior Open Class ---- them "Geezer Wannabies"

C.Roberts
03-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Think maybe most everyone wants to be a geezer, but just don't want to rush it. Take it from me (and are one) it sure does beat the alternative.....Claude

carlosii
03-26-2013, 01:34 AM
who let that kid in here??? sounds more like a Dennis the Menace than a geezer...sheesh. apparently he doesn't understand there's a difference between "geezers" and "old geezers"...there is a BIG difference! i go to the pro ams and i shoot again GEEZERS. i go to wal mart and i see some of them OLD GEEZERS...there's the ones with no butt and saggy pants with pee stains on the front walkin' around with little patches of stringy gray hair pokin' out of their nose and ears and no teeth...and some of 'em are only 57 YEARS OLD!

no sir, the GEEZERS are happenin' dudes out there knockin' heads and shooting 12's. we eat our steak near raw, drink our "shine" straight up (no coke), beat the chicks off by the dozens, and are the envy of real men everywhere.

we'll save a spot of ya Stillfingers...but i doubt if we'll all wait here for ya... :)

Elkhunter
03-26-2013, 01:41 AM
I here ya Carlosii, but this place is equal opperatunity, and that gives em all a chance to learn from us geezers --- if we could just remember everything to tell em. I wonder if theyall realize once they join us geezers class, that they is in it "for life" until death do us part !!!

C.Roberts
03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
Now we're talkin bout those future Geezers, in their 50s and 60s, coming up through the ranks. You know the ones who don't even wear their pants up to the arm pits, or have a lifelong developed hatred for the opposite political party. Probably don't even get up during the night to pee, nor carry nitro in thair pockets. They need to understand that this class is the upper class, the top of the totem pole, the last straw for the die hards, the terminal class. This is the conclusion of the competition 3d archery sport, and you don't just decide to enter the Geezer class. The Geezer class has a required qualification (70 years old) which gives them an excuse to shuffle, stumble, stagger or even maybe trip over something, as they make their way to the stake. Yes, Elkie said it "Senior Masters are in it for life".

Stillfingers
03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Geez... y'all are tough on a guy. I already ketch it for being a finger shooter. Carlosii, you can keep that spot open for me and I appreciate it, but til Arthur git's my fingers, I'll have to shoot with the younger guys cuz there ain't no class for "Finger Geezers" let alone "Old Finger Geezers".

~SF~
(Steve)

Elkhunter
03-27-2013, 10:09 PM
That's not quite true "Stillfingers" --- our class is "multi-equipmental" -- you can use fingers, releases, scopes, pins whatever yer big heart desires, as long as y'all got the money to throw into the pot. The ONLY thing that is stoppin ya right now is ya need 13 more candles on yer birthday cake !!! SO, I guess for now we can refer to you as "The Ghost Geezer" at Carlosiis' steak.

BUT HEY, I just thoughta somethin --- in ONLY 3 more birthday candles y'all be qualified for the Super Senior Class, that always shoots on the same ranges as us. SOOO, that'll give y'all a chance to get to know us all before the Super Seniors throw y'all into the Geezer Arena for Initiation !!!

C.Roberts
03-28-2013, 12:17 AM
The man's been shooting fingers since 62 and still got 13 years to go. Now thats reason enough, with fingers like that, for the anti doping officials to maybe make such an addition to a list of medication exemptions, or by then they may just tell us geezers to, just carry your prescription list in your bow case. But then where would we carry our bow.

3-D Quest
04-02-2013, 06:00 PM
I almost would suggest a dedicated Geezer forum...however, you Die Hards are what keeps it lively on here anymore.
T'was a time when it wasn't so civil on here though, used to be a lot more serious smack talk, specially mong those limited chooters.

bhtr3d
04-02-2013, 07:34 PM
I almost would suggest a dedicated Geezer forum...however, you Die Hards are what keeps it lively on here anymore.
T'was a time when it wasn't so civil on here though, used to be a lot more serious smack talk, specially mong those limited chooters.

you mean unlimited shooters.

But, halabert is like the company...sort of like fades away...but still there in the bucklebrush.

carlosii
04-02-2013, 09:01 PM
But, halabert is like the company...sort of like fades away...but still there in the bucklebrush.!

oh Lord! bhtr3d's been in the medicine cabinet again...its those prescription drugs his momma keeps in the bathroom...makes him kinda, well kinda strange talkin'. ever notice that?????

C.Roberts
04-02-2013, 09:04 PM

I do remember those threads, but I was one to just lurk when the smack started. Guess I was thinking if I chimed in, I'd be on the receiving end of the smack.

carlosii
04-02-2013, 09:22 PM
I do remember those threads, but I was one to just lurk when the smack started. Guess I was thinking if I chimed in, I'd be on the receiving end of the smack.

consider yourself SMACKED, Clawed...but in a friendly kinda way

C.Roberts
04-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Carlosii, I see you must be over your little pouting spell, just cause you wasn't in the photo. You may have to paste your picture on the cover of the 2014 Tour Guide just before it is sent to the printer.
By the way, How can we let those geezers show up in West Monroe without us? No telling what they will try to pull. Maybe Elkie will keep them under control.

Elkhunter
04-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Sorry to let y'all down gize, but Elkie won't be there either --- guess Ol' Grip n' Rip'll have to carry the gavel, and keep things under control --- but then again we ain't heared didly squat from him, since we got the new websight --- but I'm sure he'll be there though.

Sure is nice to see Carlosii posting again --- wonder if he sent 3rd Place a "fathead" of himself yet for the photo session on the range at West Monroe ??? Then too a course, Caloossi might just "beam" himself up, and go there once he hears the range papparazzis' camera clicking.

I just had a thought(?) --- I wonder if Carlosiis' bow has a modem too ???

Wonder if the Cincinnattii Kid'll make it --- anybody heared ???

carlosii
04-03-2013, 03:05 PM
i am shocked and hurt that my boon companions think me to be so shallow as to be concerned with whether or not i get my photograph in some magazine...since i am not one to seek the limelight.

however, if you publicity hounds (and ya'll know who you are) want to cast dispersion upon my otherwise sterling character and reputation, have at it...after all, one's greatness is known from the character of those who would seek to demean us...

you'll have to excuse me now, I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille....

carlosii
04-03-2013, 03:13 PM
let's see, Clawed ain't goin' to west monroe, elkie ain't goin' to west monroe, don't look like bobby's goin' to west monroe, grip it an' rip it hasn't been heard from...man, that's opening the door for somebody. ain't nobody goin' to west monroe????

C.Roberts
04-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Talk about opening that door, and with such a lack of hot air, they are surely in for a very cool geezer contest. But I'm convinced that with such a competant bunch, the class will be one of the best classes there. You know the old saying, Cream always rises to the top.

Elkhunter
04-04-2013, 02:15 AM
"cream always rises to the top" ---- BUT, then it is the first to sour too !!!

3-D Quest
04-04-2013, 03:52 AM
you mean unlimited shooters.

Yup...you right Timbow...limited sure didn't fit their unlimited smack!

carlosii
04-09-2013, 02:14 AM
i'm gonna have to pay a little more to the preacher next sunday...shot a local shoot and really struggled...i mean i was really draggin' by the end of those 30 targets. gonna have to work to get in shape if i'm gonna make that shoot-off for them new binoculars down there at gay Paree...btw, anybody else planning on being there in the geezer class???

Elkhunter
04-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Not "I" said the little red hen !!!

C.Roberts
04-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Not "I" said the little red hen !!!

"Not I" said Turkey Lurkey.

carlosii
04-10-2013, 12:32 AM
geezers engaging in childhood nursery rhymes...how sad...oh well, i think i'll just lay in the weeds and nail 'em both down the road a ways...

Elkhunter
04-10-2013, 02:01 AM
Thought a true geezer was in his second childhood --- ya know, the likes of "Depends" --- advanced diapers !!!

jacoserv
04-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Ahh! Gay Paree! Grip n Rip is planning to be there but if he shoots one through the woods like he did at West Monroe he'll be looking for that Auffel Tower, trying to find a good spot to jump off. Don't have a reservation either so he'll probably have to stay in London and swim the channel each day........... In a place called "Gay Paree" there should be lots of Ferrys so maybe he won't have to swim?

carlosii
04-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Ahh! Gay Paree! Grip n Rip is planning to be there but if he shoots one through the woods like he did at West Monroe he'll be looking for that Auffel Tower, trying to find a good spot to jump off. Don't have a reservation either so he'll probably have to stay in London and swim the channel each day........... In a place called "Gay Paree" there should be lots of Ferrys so maybe he won't have to swim?

i think i still have a smoking room with one double bed at the Quality Inn if you're interested. i got a room with two doubles at the americas best value inn.

jacoserv
04-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Hey Chuck, what do you mean when you say you "think" you have a room? How can you just think you have a room. Is this a geezer thing? Also why would you be reserving smoking rooms? .......... Actually I am looking for someone to travel with to gay paree. Bob, my traveling buddy, is going with his wife and leaving me high and dry. I just don't understand why a guy would rather go with his wife than to go with a big ole fine geezer like meself. Of course if he doesn't take her once in a while she would beat h___ out of him. And no one likes to be beat up by the wife.... Just look at Clawed, he used to be six footer. That's why I been single the last 20 years. I'm still 6' 2" and don't have any knots on my head.

Elkhunter
04-10-2013, 11:09 PM
By golly, gee whiz, if'n it ain't Ol' Grip n' Rip finally found his way to the new sight --- welcome back --- Yer still 6'2" cause yer snow white mountain top ain't sunk inta yer feet yet --- I was 6'2" in my dreams sometime back, but I measured maself n' discovered I shrunk to 6', but my feet got 2" bigger --- went from 12 to 14 with only a tempory stay at 13.

With ol' Carlosii ya never know if a target is going to drive him to drink, or smoke, so he "thinks" he's got hisself covered.

Ol' Clawed didn't shrink -- he just stands in a hole all the time looking thru his binos --- kinda reminds me of a "periscope".

Well, good luck gize @Gay Paree !!!

carlosii
04-11-2013, 12:05 AM
here's the thing, JakeO, i reserved a room at the quality inn after i struck out at the other motels there. all they had was a smoking room single so i took it. in the meantime my kid brother decided he would tag along. so we're going down to his time-share deal at Big Cedar Lodge near branson the week leading up to the paris shoot and then heading down there from branson on thursday. if i was going solo you'd be welcome to share expenses on the trip, but since i ain't...well...that's the way she goes. hope you can figure a way to get there...hate to see you miss out on all that easy money folks like me and Clawed contribute....ah well, even if you made it down there you'd wind up blowin' it all on them hooter gals...

btw i checked and i've still got that room at the quality...

C.Roberts
04-12-2013, 03:23 AM
Guess I'll just have to make do with my old binoculars untill next time. Got so much going on here on the farm that I'll not be able to get away. But, I'm here to tell you Yahoo Geezers that when you come to Kentucky, you'll be needing to bring your best game with you. I'm planning on doing a lot of practice sessions here just to be ready for you guys at Kentucky, Metropolis, and the Classic.

Elkhunter
04-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Oh-Oh !!! >>>---------> The Clawedmeister has spoken !!! Well, I ain't goin down without a fight at the Classic. I'm here ta tell ya now, I'm OVERDUE for an "out-of-body-experience" at a Classic --- no more a those "oh so close", BUT "no cigar".
The Elkmeister's goin bounty huntin for 12's --- NO 5's, n' hopefully NO 8's, but a lotta "eats". My stool will be loaded with a heap a high protein vittles to keep my strength and endurance up, so I don't succumb to the blisterin high temps n' humidity like the rest a y'all.

Oh well.

C.Roberts
04-14-2013, 01:52 AM
Speaking of the Classic, I'm already starting tp prepare for a huge win. You know I'll only be satisfied if there is at least 10 points between me and the second place Grand Geezer. Already got one of the Master Geezers shooting through the woods, just knowing I'll be there, really has him rattled. I'm taking my high performance formula of secret geezer medications on a regular basis, thanks to my Miralax. My daily medications for cholestrol and blood pressure, keeps an ample supply of pure energy flowing to those well exercised and high toned muscles. Also, it's amazing how well my daily dose of flomax helps my muscle memory, and especially things like where the nearest porta-toilet is located. Drinking a lot of the high protein drinks, eating lots high energy food bars, and of course the old faithful nitro is always present. May need the nitro, just in case the excitment of being the world champion Master Geezer is to much, but I'll plan on accepting it gracefully.

Elkhunter
04-14-2013, 01:42 PM
My goodness gracious Clawed --- what did you put in yer oatmeal this mornin besides Miralax ??? --- OR, do you just need a "flow control valave" on your keyboard ??? Oh, I know, you been listenin to the "golden oldies", and singin in the shower --- "All I have to do is Dream" !!! Now, as far as gettinin inta the head of "Two G's" (Grand Geezer), well, that's a diffrent story --- that is something you will have to perfect if you expect to win "2nd Place" cause I already got 1st Place reserved. Now, with regard to alla this hi-pollutin stuff yer gonna take fer yer eye site, energy, and such all ya gotta do is ta take a enema before you hit the range --- that in itself will keep ya in the flow a things !!! --- It'll do such a good job "FLOing things, that progressive'll hire y'all.

Oh, BTW, I dig yer avitar thingie --- shall we call arselves "The Fab Four" ??? !!!

carlosii
04-14-2013, 07:59 PM
that's not an avatar, that's something you hang on your grandkid's bedroom wall to scare 'em.
actually, you can call yerselves anything you want...but at the end of the day, yer still gonna be geezers!

Elkhunter
04-15-2013, 12:43 AM
That be HPG --- "handsome, photogenic geezers" --- actually, I'm jealous, cause he's got one by his name, and I ain't.

Hey Clawed, if y'all gotta spare one a them picture thingies add it in to the sight for me for it to show up on all my posts.

C.Roberts
04-15-2013, 02:36 AM
That be HPG --- "handsome, photogenic geezers" --- actually, I'm jealous, cause he's got one by his name, and I ain't.

Hey Clawed, if y'all gotta spare one a them picture thingies add it in to the sight for me for it to show up on all my posts.

Elkie, I found it in the Alabama pictures, on the ASA home page photos, but They took all the Alabama photos off. You can save this one to your computer, then place it as your avatar.

(Senior moment) They didn't remove it, I thought it was Alabama Pics and they were listed as Ft.Benning photos....Sorry.

carlosii
04-15-2013, 01:47 PM
if you photogenic geezers would worry as much about your shooting as you do about your kissers showing up purty on the 'net you would know you better worry about Carlosii sneaking up on you...which he is fixin' to do...

Elkhunter
04-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Hey Carlosii --- gotta newsflash for y'all --- we keep ourselves purty n' photogenic for a cupple a reasons --- ya never know when the roving flash from the Cullman Daily Planet, or the ASA photo lady is gonna show up on the range for one thing, and then too we don't wanna scare any of them deer "gurlz" when we shoot, so they jump the string on usses. Heck, I even comb my hair, shave , and trim my mustache on Sunday morning before I shoot --- y'all gotta git with the program dude --- it's all parta the game.

We ain't at all worried about you sneaking up on us cause we got them security system thingies, that a buzzer goes off when ya get near us. Didn't you realize that when we were all on the steak together last year at the Classic, that that wasn't skeeters buzzing for all 20 targets ??? We knew what was happening --- yer just too old to be "stealthy" anymore.

carlosii
04-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Leaving Big Cedar resort for Paris this morning. It sounds like the lineup of usual geezer suspects might be somewhat limited so barring any local "sleepers" showing up to steal a spot, I might not finish at the bottom of the heap this week.

The Bass Pro folks are getting ready to open a new shooting sports area at Big Cedar that will cover some 1,300 acres. Besides skeet, trap, sporting clays, and upland game hunting, it will have an area dedicated to archery. If it wasn't so far from the east coast it might make a great location for a Classic...lots of rooms, eating joints, and off site entertainment...only thing is, there's little or no flat ground. Might make a big splash though, "The Bass Pro ASA Classic"...

Elkhunter
04-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Aw heck Carlosii --- there's just a cupple a us dare-a-licks that ain't gonna be there. I heared all the "hot shots" are gonna show up.

Well, today we made a town run to do shoppin, and my-oh-my is "dark chocolate" ever expensive --- it is at least twice as much as oleo --- I gotta really kick back for a while, and think this sitiation over --- just how valuable would it be to be on target #20 ??? -------- to be continued.

We need flat ground for are Classic --- some a us might have a "tipover" if we hadda stand on a sidehill.

Oh well, now at least we know Carlosii ain't checked out on us yet !!! ---- But that CLAWED --- keeps me wonderin.

carlosii
04-29-2013, 02:28 PM
well, my theory didn't pan out...the local "sleepers" showed up and put me at the bottom...again. ask anybody who shot the geezer class and they'll tell you it was tough, but fair on E and F. no real "bunny" shots and distances were well mixed...made it tough on a lot of people judging targets.
now its on to london and the hill climbs...elkie and clawed were both no shows...HA!

Elkhunter
04-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Hey there Mr Carlos --- I told ya so --- I told ya so --- I told ya so !!! I told ya alla the hot shots were going, and actually two of them didn't show up, and Clawed and I warned ya we couldn't come. Don't think nuthin of it though, cause a lotta my thearies never panned out either. Oh well.

C.Roberts
05-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Master Geezers, Please be advised that I'll be at the London ProAm and I'll be ready for you Yahoos. Not only am I preparing to bring my best game, which has been known to keep Elkie from even showing up, such as the Florida Master Geezer Fest, but just knowing I'll be there will cause Carlosii to compile a whole new list of excuses. My missing the Monroe event seems to have caused Jaco to slack off, not having me there to provide him the competition he requires to shoot those high scores. At least I will be able to help move some of those hot-shot Geezers up the list, but they'll have to work for it, cause I'm fired up and ready.

Elkhunter
05-04-2013, 01:49 AM
CLAWED, it's OK to be "fired up" --- just don't have a "burn down" !!!

carlosii
05-05-2013, 01:22 AM
so, mr. clawed IS alive and well...sort of. while hiddin' out in the boonies, avoiding the sting of defeat at the hands of his betters, he now claims to be cocked and primed to take on the best of the geezers on the power-line hills of London. well all i can say, having been properly put into my place by the geezer brigade down there deep in the heart of texas, he'd better be loaded for bear...if not they'll be eatin' him and his Mathews for lunch..and dinner...and supper. i've been there and i know how sore they can make your back-side when they go to whippin' on it.

stay tuned mr. clawed....

Elkhunter
05-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Aw Heck --- Mr. CLAWEDS just havin anutha dream --- I had lots a them --- that's all they is is "dreams" --- he gonna come offa the coarse lookin like he been "clawed" by anuther bear all beaten, clawed up, bruised up, n' dehydrated --- a true master a disaster --- all handed down by the elite a the Senior Masters Class who are mercyless at their best --- poor thang !!! BUT, if I know the Clawedster right, he'll have a blast n' go down slingin' like a champ. Good luck young man !!!

carlosii
05-07-2013, 10:06 PM
i know what you mean Elkie...those SM boys are without mercy. they pat you on the back and tell you how great you are and how much they really enjoy shootin' with you...oh my the crocidile tears they can shed when you jerk one out into the 5 area...and if you pull one out into the boonies they go right into that wailin' and moanin' bit. what fakery they practice. who needs it??? i mean besides me???

they all get a chunk of our crispies and laugh all the way to the bank...or hooters depending on whether or not their better half is along.

i'm all for gangin' up on 'em. i got Jake so shook up down deep in the heart of texas than he suffered some kind of meltdown...there was another geezer, who shall remain nameless, who helped in that one...no room at the inn for Jake next time...i didn't say Older helped on that, did i??? all we have to do is quit lettin' these guys get by with bein' treated like professionals...i mean we can set our cell phones on loud and then call each other while they're at full draw...we can sneeze, wheeze, and fart loud just as they get to their full draw...oh my the possibilities are endless.

geezers of the world ( and out of the top ten) unite!

Older
05-08-2013, 12:50 AM
What did some body say something I got my hearing aid turned off who's shot is it ? Helo any body there. O well good night c y'all in ky if some body will show me how to get ther o well good night .when is ky ? O well good night o well got to go o did I say good night

Elkhunter
05-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Sounds like yer a wee bit overtired thar' RE --- whatsa matter, ain't you been able ta sleep from havin nightmares after the whoopin ya put on alla them "innocent ones" in the BIG state a Texas ??? --- I'd hava problem tryin ta sleep myself, although I ain't never gotta worry bout that. Oh Oh, y'all better get "some" sleep n' have new batteries in yer hearin aides before the big Kentucky shootout, cause you gonna be runnin around the range with a target on yer back cause alla them innocent ones ya beat up on are gonna be gunnin fer ya --- Wouldn't that be somethin if you would end up on the same steak with Carlos n' the Clawedmeister --- that'd be somethin ta buy tickets for !!! Hee!Hee!

bhtr3d
05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
What did some body say something I got my hearing aid turned off who's shot is it ? Helo any body there. O well good night c y'all in ky if some body will show me how to get ther o well good night .when is ky ? O well good night o well got to go o did I say good night

RE....did you fall out of your golfcart again????

Elkhunter
05-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Tim --- I never knew there was a first time ??? --- no wonder he's so "goofy" !!! --- Martha probably should get him a seat belt for Xmas, or a "air bag", or somethin' --- anything but groundin him, cause his rides to the ranges are sure nice, and appreciated --- also might save him a ticket from the " troopers" should they decide to visit the range. He needs somethin to "hold him down" !!!

Elkhunter
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Forgot to holler "Fore" for Kentucky --- heared from the "Grand Geezer" yesterday, that he will be "ready" for Kentucky !!!

bhtr3d
05-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Chuck....he thought he was able to go 4wheeling with the big mud tires he has....and well out he plopped...this happend in the ft benning shoot. Poor Ken Mobley had to nursemaid him ....LOL

carlosii
05-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Ken who???

Elkhunter
05-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Hmmmmm, funny he never told me about that ??? !!! --- "poor Ken Mobely had to nursemaid him" ??? --- Does that mean MoBow gave him a bath ??? --- Guess there ain't no such thang as a secret huh ??? !!!

bhtr3d
05-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Hmmmmm, funny he never told me about that ??? !!! --- "poor Ken Mobely had to nursemaid him" ??? --- Does that mean MoBow gave him a bath ??? --- Guess there ain't no such thang as a secret huh ??? !!!

Lol...I can't tell ya what Dennis had to do....just know this,.....their cabin was right down from mine....and we heard some banjo playin an a little sceam...sayin.......no..no....

carlosii
05-09-2013, 12:18 AM
but who the heck is KEN MOBLEY?????

Elkhunter
05-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Now I gotta play "carlosii" --- Dennis who ??? --- What did Dennis Whoever have ta do with Older fallin otta his golf cart ??? --- Tim, are you overtired as well ??? --- I dunno bout use gize that post on here past bedtime ??? !!! --- I mean it's gotta be midnight somewhere in the world !!! I'm sure Older is tucked in already too, or at least should be --- LOL.

Elkhunter
05-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Carlosii, I'm sorry I don't know who Ken Mobley is --- but Tim knows who he is --- somebody that picks n' grins in a cabin down the road. do ya think Tim got lost in a dessert somewhere on the reservation n' ate some loco weed, or dark chocolate ???

carlosii
05-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Elkie, it would appear so...is that loco weed legal down there in the Sunshine State? or it could be the onset of Oldtimers Disease, i guess.

Elkhunter
05-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Its somethin Carlos --- sure hope it ain't contageous !!! ---- Where's Clawed ??? --- Sure hope he ain't caught whatevers going around that Tim caught --- maybe he's just on 24/7 cow patrol back n' forth, and forth n' back in the barn with the milk machine. Sure hope nobody figures out that that's were I'm gittin the dark chocolate from --- "The Clawed Mart" !!!

Older
05-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Hello every one I have finally woke up now don't y'all start picking on ken moseley an Dennis page poor Dennis caint even figure how to turn of the shower in Columbus .an moseley caint fig out what contact to put in which eye an y'all think they could play music .i did get a cart that has seat belts now .hello ever one .who said that .did any body bring a extra bow .time for my apple sauce.now I have to report in good nite every body .hello every one.

Elkhunter
05-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Well, we sure are happy, that now with your seat belts you can have "safe driving", so you don't have to get involved anymore with "mud wrestling". Oooooooh, I got it now, it was Ken "Mosely" --- not "Mobely" (Tim musta got his wires crossed)--- yah, I know that Ken. Does yer new cart have seat belts for passengers too, so they don't hafta go snorkling in mud puddles ??? You should maybe outta have it outfitted with PFD's (Personal Flotation Devices) --- Kenny gotta watch them contacts -- if he get wrong one in the right eye he might get cross-eyed n' start shootin them targets in the wrong end --- I mean them "Texas heart shots" don't score very high. Nuthin wrong with Dennis, that a crash course in plumbing at a tech school wouldn't cure.

After y'all have yer apple sauce n' get burped ya might go out n' start practicin for Kentucky --- from what I here alla the big guns are comin after y'all with nuthin but 12's in their eyes !!!

bhtr3d
05-09-2013, 05:22 PM
WOW....badgered by the typing police again......LOL..... I make my typos here...becaause I can not do it here at work ...LOL... so put the the metamucil down.....and go get your reading glasses......and sit in your rocking chair and take your afternoon naps.... :)

Elkhunter
05-09-2013, 06:06 PM
I just got up from mine n' ready ta go again. We still love ya all the same "T" !!!

carlosii
05-09-2013, 07:22 PM
WOW....badgered by the typing police again......LOL..... I make my typos here...becaause I can not do it here at work ...LOL... so put the the metamucil down.....and go get your reading glasses......and sit in your rocking chair and take your afternoon naps.... :)

typos??? LOL bhtr3d...nice try blaming it on "typos"...KEN MOBERLY AKA KEN MOSELY has your number. one of the hot shot SS champs and a "typo" slips up and gets in your machine in order to misspell his name...oh the humanity...

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!! HELP TIM STOMP OUT TYPOS!! THNAKS. (dang typo done got me too.)

Elkhunter
05-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Sure am glad I ain't never have no typos,or mispelt words, the ol' school teacher'd really be on my case !!!

carlosii
05-21-2013, 11:22 AM
looks like Ol' Jake put it on the boys at Bedford.

Elkhunter
05-21-2013, 02:16 PM
That's because you weren't there ta tune his site. I see Claude was there, but he musta went bear huntin agin before the shoot n' got his shootin hand Clawed again, so now do we call him "Re-Clawed" ??? That's OK, Jake'll have hisself shot out by the time the Classic comes along n' then I'll take over.

jacoserv
05-23-2013, 12:46 PM
No way! ... er ... I say! ........ No way! ... er ..... I say! ..... Theys jist no way, I gonna let these furners come ta my town an' whup up on me, pal! .......... Put that ol' Grip-N-Rip to work, I did!

C.Roberts
05-28-2013, 03:49 AM
As I told you here a while back, Jaco just needed a little moral support. Or maybe he was just waiting for me to show up. Think maybe he was hustling me by his last three events, him leading the first day but sandbagging the last day, just so I would show up thinking I had a chance. Yeah, looks like he was setting me up for another Bedford style beating. Maybe Jaco won't be so tuff on me, once he's not on his home course but I really enjoy just trying to beat him, even though it would be pure luck. Now London is Wildcat country, I'll also have Carlosii to contend with, in addition to all those hotshot master geezers who show no mercy on anyone.

Elkhunter
05-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Sure is good to see you come out of "mothballs" Clawed --- Y'all musta hadda late Spring !!! Well, anyway, just go up ta London n' tear em up !!!

carlosii
05-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Sure is good to see you come out of "mothballs" Clawed --- Y'all musta hadda late Spring !!! Well, anyway, just go up ta London n' tear em up !!!

so Elkie puts his money on Clawed...nice to know...watch the chickens come home to roost come Cullman...

Elkhunter
05-28-2013, 05:40 PM
My "fantasy picks" for the rest a the season, but ain't got no money ta bet on it is:
Kentucky --- Clawed
Illinoise ----- Carlosii
Alabama ---- Elkie

carlosii
05-28-2013, 09:35 PM
My "fantasy picks" for the rest a the season, but ain't got no money ta bet on it is:
Kentucky --- Clawed
Illinoise ----- Carlosii
Alabama ---- Elkie

Elkie, you just made me blow coca cola out my nose!

Elkhunter
05-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Did it burn as bad as root beer ??? --- Hope y'all don't consider that "being burned by the Elkmeister" ??? !!!