Thread: Cullman weather

Cullman weather

Longer range forecast...looks like hot hot hot with possible thunderstorms every day...key work POSSIBLE. let's keep our fingers crossed...hate to see Elkie's mansion on wheels floatin' away.

When you live in the South, anythins posible, and most likely probable --- actually a thunderstorm a day cools it down a smidge now n' then. If it's HOT, HOT, HOT, y'all just hafta dress COOL,COOL, COOL --- thats COOL not KEWEL !!!

Are motorhome must be amfibius cause its commonly referred to as a "land yacht", and then a course couldn't float away anyhow cause it'll be anchered down to the eletricle plug-in, water hookup n' sewer drain at the campground --- alla the amenitys a home-sweet-home --- recliner n' all !!!

Stopped at CLAWEDs' "South Field" yesterday at Valdosta n' picked up his latest batch a dark choclate for alla the ASA Princeses, so they can snack high on the hog Wednesday after noon --- a token a appreciation for alla their hard, dedicated work they do for the shooters.

I don't know what ta tell y'all gize, I just slaughtered (10)12's otta 20 targets taday at a local shoot --- I'm bringin my A+ Game with me this year --- Just sayin, cause I don't wanna scare anyone, so they don't even come --- Older (younger than me) already told me he was thinkin a stayin home.

clawed has an outlet at voldosta??? man, that guy's got foot prints every where. who knew he was in the candy business?

let's see, 10 12's claimed, but no total given...could it be those 10 12's were mixed in amongst 10 5's?

btw, you don't scare the likes of me, cause i'm the guy who sweeps up after the parade...

just sign me "a donor to the pot"...

He got choclate fields everywhere n' bout a 100 workers per field makin "pies", then the pies are all collected, and processed at his factory into bars.

I garantee y'all I didn't shoot DOWN for the day --- Now I can't be given away alla my new top sooper secret tunings, arrows, and uther info cause I wanna ketch my competition by surprize, and off gard. so "sshhh", let's keep this amung areselves. The "new me" will be revealed at 11am on Saturday morning on the "mystry stake" --- TBDL (to be determined later).

I'm waiting on Clawed to weigh in on this chocolate thing...

Well, I ain't surprized ---the "King a Smack Talk" been too bizzy risin ta the occaision --- you know how them farmers are ---he's too bizzy harvestin' cause Falls a comin, n' he's also been practicin overtime ta rise ta the likes a the Elkmeisters talent --- he wants to do more than just "show" --- he wants ta "place" --- it's been obvius the last couple a shoots he's picked up the pace --- he could defnitely be a "Dark Horse" at the Classic. Then too, theres the alternatetive, that he might notta woke up yet from his last "Yoga Nap" in his recliner --- he could be in hibernation conservin alla his energy so he can make it through all "40" next weekend. Then too, he mighta been in "showfers school" for his license to operate his "taxi" at the shoot. Bottomline here is ya can't let "puter time" get in the way a work, or yall never get nuthin done. I been terrible bizzy too with the Classic comin up n' then huntin season not too long after that --- will be lookin fer a "Lonesome Dove" er two er three, er so before deer season ---- no time fer foolishness, no sir !!!

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post

I don't know what ta tell y'all gize, I just slaughtered (10)12's otta 20 targets taday at a local shoot --- I'm bringin my A+ Game with me this year --- Just sayin, cause I don't wanna scare anyone, so they don't even come --- Older (younger than me) already told me he was thinkin a stayin home.
    From what I hear. they felt sorry for Elkie because of his age, let him shoot from the cub stake, and with all those 12s he still got beat by the youngsters.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

HARK !!! --- Da "King a Smack Talk" has arisen from his recliner !!! ---I pert near had the "Big One" --- Didn't have much ta say though --- Oh, CLAWED ---- wrong !!! --- Alla them 12's I shot won me the Senior Class ---- I beat alla them youngsters from their "red stake", and gladly excepted alla their contributions !!!