Thread: Classic pictures

Classic pictures

Where will the classic pictures b I have so many fans wanting a picture of me I thought I would give them the site an let them print it their self an I could save the money

there ain't much that beats savin' money...unless its winning money off a bunch of geezers at a pro am, i guess...i don't think i'll ever know about that winning money business.

they have some pictures on their facebook page...but i don't think i saw you in any of 'em...

Hey there "younger than me" --- unfortunately, they ain't gonna be no pictures of ya the guy that took yer picture his camera broke when ya smiled at the lens --- it cracked ta pieces n' let light in on the film, so it got exposed n' won't develop. Now I did see a photo studio at are local Walmart you could go n' get some pictures took n' send em out ta all yer fans(Walmart air conditioners).

Administrator
    They are on the Archery Shooters Association facebook page. I am sending them to Skip tonight for the ASA Site.

LDF

Uh, Elkie, just an fyi...nobody uses "film" anymore. we live in a digital age...well most of us do anyway.

I checked ares n' its a Polaroid 35mm --- its even gotta built-in "flash" We paid $9.95 for it some years ago, and it was one a the more expensive models. It takes beautiful pictures. We had to buy it, because are Brownie "Hawkeye" went on the blitz. If I remember right we couldn't find any more flashbulbs for it.

Elk....I thought you did drawings on walls as your pictures......Do you know what a camera is????