Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Ideas...2014 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Guess the young ones could be fried, but those old tough pigeons probably would need boiling before adding the dumplings.
    Young tar is better than old tar? Liked it when they went "puff" and nothing left over

I'd rather just "gamble" on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    ??? It's been a long time since I shot Trap....1983? I thought the Lewis was a Group, but the group could altered based on scores. I never won...Just donated... Did the Pairing Team thing at this shoot, lost due to me getting a newbie. Did the handicap sytem thing - Got beat because this girl was given a Bowling Ball handicap plus a percentage because she was a girl...

Okay, just a little cautious. Got burnt once this year already. I didn't care for being eliminated with the second highest score shot in the Shoot Off Elimination Round, Presley's First Annual Indoor 3D. Everyone on the line, all shot at the same time, but paired. I got benched with a 84 and 6 others advanced with scores of 70... Nope, won't play that game again...

Sonny, there are more rounds in trap shoot(ers) ....as to only 2 rounds in 3d.....so rules / games have to be motified adjusted.....I haven't worked out the full plan yet...I was just tossing this out for ideas....

You can play your first round...and a pro you pick....shoot you can use every pro you wish too if you pay for it. You can do your first round....and then do a second round......or do an overall total round (minus the shootdown pts)
    Last edited by bhtr3d; 08-19-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Administrator
    So...basically it's just your score twice because everyone is going to pick Jeff, Danny, Tommy, Levi or Darrin...

Quote Originally Posted by LDFalks View Post
    So...basically it's just your score twice because everyone is going to pick Jeff, Danny, Tommy, Levi or Darrin...
    Not so much as to being true...

The classic ....it would of been marlow as the lewis...

Also by that comment, it states only 5 men's pros....

I guess we can say that for world shooting....oh well its only jessie...dave...reo....

Olympic....the korean women....

No one else should compete....
    Last edited by bhtr3d; 08-20-2013 at 12:15 AM.