Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newberry is a wasteland

i think i'm liking this less and less...

Oh Oh Tim --- sounds like somebody snuck into your backyard while you weren't there, and "leveled it" ???

I guess we will have to wait until the Geezer Squads Chief Investigator Carlos checks it out in mid-October, and gives us a "state of the situation address" !!!

hhhhmmmm.....interesting....... I swear there was something here in this spot......
    Last edited by bhtr3d; 09-20-2013 at 08:44 PM.

I don't think it's going to be a real problem just kind of surprised by the amount of clear cut. We always shoot the farthest range there anyways so it's not a big deal for me. Practice, known distance ranges will have to be moved though.

Sure will beat the heck out of having to shoot with swim fins and snorkels at floating decoys though --- remember that place called Myrtle Beach --- we had everything but sea shells on the courses, and had to keep our eyes open for big fish with fins sticking out of the water, as they swam by --- LOL !!! Us hard-core 3Dr's'll just suck it up, and "adapt" --- we have before, and we can do it again --- CHAAAARGE !!! --- BRING IT ON !!!

I was looking back at my post and thought maybe it looked like doom and gloom which it is not. Just will need to walk a little farther for the practice range.

Not to worry Mikie --- I'm sure, that when Carlossi goes down there the middle of October, and gives it the "Geezer Scan", that he'll give it a Good Terrain Seal stamp of approval.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdplace View Post
    I was looking back at my post and thought maybe it looked like doom and gloom which it is not. Just will need to walk a little farther for the practice range.
    that's called, "suckin' wind".

Look at Google Maps.....Its probably all of the "green" pines that are kaput

Actually the dark green ones are all that is left.