Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Newberry is a wasteland

Quote Originally Posted by Older View Post
    Seriously tho most do not drive in nascar but they do race on a lot of short tracks r u sure u were on the interstate an not on one of the tracks r u could have got there on practice day an the track was closed ( just saying)
    ......So,,,,, I have a question for you sir.......I want to know if your and your group are going to come down and shoot the geezerfest event....the sunday before the classic????

I would like to if the other guys can get off will talk to them in nov an c how they fill about it

Quote Originally Posted by Older View Post
    Seriously tho most do not drive in nascar but they do race on a lot of short tracks r u sure u were on the interstate an not on one of the tracks r u could have got there on practice day an the track was closed ( just saying)
    i was only driving where my TomTom gps told me to...btw, when was the last time some gear-head from Georgia won a nascar race anyway? maybe Awesome Bill from Dawsonville?

That was why I said they only drove short track they caint get enough practice the snow birds always seam to block the fast grove their having to talk to their pit crew to find the first place they can break the draft an pass ( just saying)

Carlos --- y'all gotta watch them Tom Toms --- drive by it n' ya might end up in Nome, Alaska when ya wanted ta go ta Florida --- ya got all yer "honey-dos" done yet, since yer back from yer trip ???

Georgia NASCAR drivers --- their wherever ya look !!!

Tim --- yer still a wee bit too early for the Geezerfest --- that's a good Winter thread for when Clawed n' Carlos are snowed in fer days on end --- we don't wanna wear that'n out too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Tim --- yer still a wee bit too early for the Geezerfest --- that's a good Winter thread for when Clawed n' Carlos are snowed in fer days on end --- we don't wanna wear that'n out too soon.
    exactly so, Elkie...i'm still workin' on this dang bronchitis...to Tim, all things in their time, young Jedi.

Is that the same case a broncitus y'all had at Newberry last February ??? --- That must be some kinda fancy "Indiana Crud" er somethin' --- needless ta say there's somethin wrong with you maaaan --- maybe you should move down South ta get cured --- ya know like wild hog bacon !!! Heck, weed sell y'all are place if ya want. Then ya'd get all kindsa NASCAR drivin practice ta git yer license --- course then Danica'd just' blame ya fer runnin her inta the wall !!! I'm sure a couple a pints a genuine Georgia "shine'd cure ya'll permanently !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Is that the same case a broncitus y'all had at Newberry last February ??? --- That must be some kinda fancy "Indiana Crud" er somethin' --- needless ta say there's somethin wrong with you maaaan --- maybe you should move down South ta get cured --- ya know like wild hog bacon !!! Heck, weed sell y'all are place if ya want. Then ya'd get all kindsa NASCAR drivin practice ta git yer license --- course then Danica'd just' blame ya fer runnin her inta the wall !!! I'm sure a couple a pints a genuine Georgia "shine'd cure ya'll permanently !!!
    same ol' same ol' Elkie...had it since early august and can't seem to kick it. i do appreciate your kind concern and offers of southern baked cures.

Me thinkum y'all better get ya a different sawbones --- sounds ta me like ya got sumpin wrong with ya worser than bronchitis --- ya might need a shot in the butt er sumpin' !!! --- whatabout that COPD stuff ??? --- This is gettin sirius man yer always sick. Maybe ya shoulda stopped by the ranch on yer way back for a fisical --- I don't charge that much --- you'd be safer in my hands than Allstate !!!

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Think I may be suffering from a bad case of the "can't help it's and can't seem to help it. What do you thinkum would be a sure fire cure for that, Elkie?