Thread: Stardom !!!

Hybrid View

Stardom !!!

Hey There Sportsfans >>>-----------> How bout takin a gander at the flashing pictures on the home page. Lo and behold, Harold, Clawed, Grip n' Rip, and yours truly, The Elkmeister, show up in a group picture. You can just see all the talent glistening from the looks a this motley crew all stacked together in one just photo session. I can imagine Carlosii must be drooling over it wishing he had been only one steak further on the range. Speakin a Grip n' Rip, he ain't chimed in yet on the new forum --- hope he is OK !!!

Man, this new site is lookin better everytime I get on it.

OH OH, I better get off the I-Net, as calls might be coming in from Hollywood !!!

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Just refer your people to contact my people in reference to an aggreement for sharing the royalties. You and I can combine our royalty money and split it fairly. Since I am closer to the camera, quite a bit better looking, and am a lot more popular with the ladies, I have already authorized my people to agree to allow you a generous 25% of our proceeds.........Claude.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Just refer your people to contact my people in reference to an aggreement for sharing the royalties. You and I can combine our royalty money and split it fairly. Since I am closer to the camera, quite a bit better looking, and am a lot more popular with the ladies, I have already authorized my people to agree to allow you a generous 25% of our proceeds.........Claude.
    So, how do you share a goose egg for a wet noodle?

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Tim, I know how depressed you must be, not to have been in the photo, but it could have really made you freak out, if they had included all those twelves that were in that coyote. Eat your heart out.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

I hear ya Clawed --- that coyotes 12 looked like a pin cushion. Now just watch, the next time we get a picture shown it'll show the 12-ring, but all the arrahs in the target'll be FIVES --- just hide n' watch !!!

Man, Carlosii must really be poutin' cause he was a steak short--- he ain't offered no congratulations, no comment, no nuthin' --- Grrrrrrrrr, RUFF !!! Oh, that's right, he always hides in the weeds for awhile thinkin bout what to say. I will admit he is fairly well versed a the English language once he does speak. I can almost hear em down hear in Georgia all the way from Indiana plottin his revenge.

Tim --- sugar cubes work great as anti-depression tablets --- just so ya don't get so "wound-up" ya pop a mainspring. If ya want I can take a picture a ya at Shiloh this weekend.

Chuck.....I should. Be there around 930.... if ya want to call me....813-695-0820