Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Has anyone else heard the rumor, that Carlossi is signing on with Elite for 2014 --- Is it true ???

Carlossi Going to Elite ???

Our Carlos? Our Chuck? Well, beings the rumer Levi has a chunk of Elite maybe Carlos wants a piece

I'm sure Sonny, that if its true, its because he wants to be part of the new "Levi Nation" !!! --- He hasn't posted anything on here for quite a while now --- maybe he's off on a trip to the factory to negotiate a contract, and test shoot some of their bows.

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Has anyone else heard the rumor, that Carlossi is signing on with Elite for 2014 --- Is it true ???
    All I heard, was that Older heard, that Levi and Darrin were just waiting for Carlos to make the first move, so there must be a good possibility that there's some truth to what you heard.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Sure is good to "hear", that someone else is also "hearing things", because I am deef in my left ear, and sometimes I "hear" only half of what other people "hear". So, if what we "hear" is true n' that Ol' Geezer gits some first hand schoolin from "the man" --- well, things are gonna look perty dismal fer the rest a us in the Senior Masters next season --- he's gonna kick are butts every which way, but loose !!!

He still ain't chimed in yet on this --- hope he didn't have an accident on his way over to the factory --- that is if he went there --- course this time a the year he usually falls victim to the flu er somethin n' is perty quiet until he recovers.

Well, I just don't know. He's was pretty up on his Martin Scepter V. Perhaps he is having reservations?

Wait for it...

HARK !!! --- He is still at least "wiggling" !!! AND had enough energy left to type "wait for it" --- he must have shot himself out at the factory testing their bows --- or he has been bed-ridden with the "Indiana Crud", and managed at least to open up his laptop to let us know he didn't cash in his chips --- WHEW, oh what a relief it is !!!

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Guess maybe the major changes that have been taking place within the Martin Company could be enough to cause one a lot of concern, especially those die hard Martin shooters. But now that things are looking better for Martin, most of the ones who were really going through a state of depression are recovering quite well, and at least some have returned to their normal self. See even Carlosii can now utter a few words, so things are now looking up for Martin as well as all of us who were missing Carlos on the thread.
    Last edited by C.Roberts; 11-09-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

I agree Clawed --- I think what might be going on here is, that Carlossi can't say anything until the company issues a press release about his signing on. For all of us now it is a "waiting game" --- we just have to "stay tuned" for further words of wisdom from the Carlosmeister !!!