Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 ASA-FLORIDA warm-up

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Looks like Tim and Carlosii are at it again.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Hes from Indiana. ...that makes it too easy......look at who he has from his state....thost two stick bow shooters....Buzz. ..an .Dan.....

Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    Hes from Indiana. ...that makes it too easy......look at who he has from his state....thost two stick bow shooters....Buzz. ..an .Dan.....
    i'll be sure to share that with Darrin and Gary Studt and Scott Starnes and Jake and Bob and the Buzzard and the Bear...boy are you in trouble now.

(P.S. its "those" not "thost"...i know 3rd grade's hard, bhtr3d but you're just gonna have to try harder.)

It's never too late fer anythin er anybuddy --- he just needs to attend Elkies skool a English and Proof Reading --- I REALLY prefer "100 Proof" maself --- daaang, druuuunk agin !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    It's never too late fer anythin er anybuddy --- he just needs to attend Elkies skool a English and Proof Reading --- I REALLY prefer "100 Proof" maself --- daaang, druuuunk agin !!!
    don't you mean anglish and poof reeding

Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    don't you mean anglish and poof reeding
    that's more like it...i knowed you had it in ya.

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Ifun I wuss uh mine tu I cud hep yuins widt yer anglish. Butt ull jist leef Elkie tuh duh thet.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Ifun I wuss uh mine tu I cud hep yuins widt yer anglish. Butt ull jist leef Elkie tuh duh thet.
    You have way too much time ...lol. Looking too see y'all in a month. And for the old elk....no backing out we have places for you an Shirley to stay I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by C.Roberts View Post
    easy for you to say...

Got a call from Clawed this mornin as he was passin thru Valdosta on their way to their winter sugar shack --- come find out were only about 1hr to 1 1/2hrs apart --- ya'd never know he was a retired teacher the way he talks --- his english is atroshius.

The worst part a are comin down ta the Geezer Bowl is that we can't leave the kids home alone overnight, so we'd hafta take the camper, but then there's too big a gap tween it n' the Newberry ASA shoot. We ain't ruled it out yet --- I'm sure it will be a last minute decision, and the weather bein a major facter.

Valerie and I know we have a place to wickie up if we come down. There is another possibility of room n' boardin the kids out, and then us just goin down in are 40mpg car. It's 3hrs 45min down there fer us.