Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASA Needs New Rules for Senior Masters Class

Carlos, I'm a Super Senior and no serious threat of invading the Senior Masters at this point, young too young....
    If it all you're feeling the end coming...God forbid...but if you do kick the bucket....Can I have your Scepter V?

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Carlos, I'm a Super Senior and no serious threat of invading the Senior Masters at this point, young too young....
    If it all you're feeling the end coming...God forbid...but if you do kick the bucket....Can I have your Scepter V?
    sure thing, Sonny...i'm sure my wdiow will be glad to sell it to you.

Can't afford it if I have to pay to get in Master Senior class! Probably be a bidding war getting your spot!

Hey Sonny --- I come up with the salutation for yer Whole problem --- send me a check now fer my spot n' I'll tell Mr. Mike ta put my spot on "layaway" fer ya. I must give ya fair warnin though --- my spot don't come cheap !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    HUMPH !!! --- Carlos gettin serious ??? --- That must mean he's gonna start throwin around them fancy $100 college edjicated words again --- perty soon I'm gonna hafta buy a dictionery ta decifer what he says.
    "And a little child shall lead them," so to speak.

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Can't afford it if I have to pay to get in Master Senior class! Probably be a bidding war getting your spot!
    You can have my spot for free, but it won't be available until after I win the ASA Senior Masters shooter of the year, and my shooting indicates that you will have lots of time before it's available.

If Carlos turns Pro under Martin I don't think I should have to pay to get in Master Seniors. Where's the rules Committe? I want a Amendment attached to the new rule....if it becomes a rule. What will be the title of the possible new rule, Geezers R US?

How bout "Geezers Gone Wild" ???

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Wonder if Carlos will let me carry his gear around the range, so I can be in those pictures with him, during all those interviews with the media. Dang...just remembered, my Gilligan hat doesn't have a martin emblem.

Clawed, the Martin logo has changed and the new ones won't be available to the public before Geezerfest...I will let you see mine, however.