Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the Spring Training Team Shoot?

What is the Spring Training Team Shoot?

I notice on the schedule for Newberry that there's a Spring Training pro am on thursday. Will that one include the pros/senior pros/semi pros/women pros/ geezer pros? ( i'm just kiddin' about geezer pros).

Yes....Thursday is the shoot that has the pro per group.....they shoot on friday...and another am/am is for the amateurs

ok...so which one is going to give me the best chance to win some dirty money?

I don't think your chances are any better either way --- no matter which one you shoot its "the luck of the draw", as to "who" y'all get to shoot with.

Team part; Geezers helping each other to the stake

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Team part; Geezers helping each other to the stake
    Ouch! Just like a young whipper snapper, super senior, still in their sixties, makin fun of mature, intelligent, talented Geezers.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Ouch! Just like a young whipper snapper, super senior, still in their sixties, makin fun of mature, intelligent, talented Geezers.
    Me couldn't help it. You un' should'er learnt us gooder

Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    Yes....Thursday is the shoot that has the pro per group.....they shoot on friday...and another am/am is for the amateurs
    why would i wanna shoot with a bunch of amateurs? how can i win shooting with a bunch of amateurs? i can't hardly win anything with a bunch of pros...

It's called "start at the bottom", and then "work yer way up" --- Yah never start at the top, n' work yer way down --- that'd be goin backwords.

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    why would i wanna shoot with a bunch of amateurs? how can i win shooting with a bunch of amateurs? i can't hardly win anything with a bunch of pros...
    Such a great feeling that one gets to secretly overhear a group of the great professional archers such as Levi, Chance, Darrin Danny, Eric, and other top Masters Seniors like Joco, Older, Elkie, Carlosii, and others. As I was very flattered when I realized the topic of their conversation. They were all discussing how they could take their shooting skills to the level achieved by Claude. My reason for sharing such an enjoyable experience is to admit, being the envy of such an elite group is really just temporary. It will only last until it's past history...I'm awake now.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.