Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

The only yankee I know of headin south on a train fer this winter is Clawed --- he said he was leaving Dec 23rd. --- Aaaall Aboard !!! Alla them other yankees like Carlos and company want ta stay north, and shovel snow ta build up they're archery muscles fer Newberry !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Older View Post
    Just what I thought y'all guys jumped on this like a Yankee on a south bound train in the winter
    is this considered boasting? probably...

i just wish i was on the Miami Express. 11 inches of snow a week ago with another three inches last sunday. now they're sayin' 4 to 7 inches tonight.

you wouldn't believe the number of arrows i've lost in the snow...good news is i'll find them in time for the Classic.

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Since we're speculating on who'll be on the cover of the tour guide. Heard there was an overwhelming amount of suggestions that a picture of me modeling my new speedos be placed on the cover, but was decided not to give the other Senior Master a complex. Sorry for those who will be disappointed.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Ya know what'd be neat is if they would have a group picture of the Senior Masters on the cover --- that way nobody'd be disappointed, because everything would be covered "before their individual time ran out" --- ooooooooh, how touching !!!

[QUOTE=Elkhunter;1241]Ya know what'd be neat is if they would have a group picture of the Senior Masters on the cover --- that way nobody'd be disappointed, because everything would be covered "before their individual time ran out" --- ooooooooh, how touching !!![/QUOTE

Only if they let me and Clawed stand on boxes in the back row. we'll put Jake and Elkie out front....standin' tall, so to speak...the rest of 'em we'll just scatter round us.

I don't think they make boxes tall enuf fer y'all ta be seen --- y'all'd hafta be standin on top a light pole er somethin' --- or nuther idea, Jake n' me could stand in a hole in front a y'all --- anythin at all ta evince are "bond a brotherhood" ----aaawwwwwwwwww !!!

i got my copy today and boy and i disappointed in all the changes...
    it is no longer the ASA Tour Guide...they changed the name to Motor Trend and there isn't one thing in it about archery, or the ASA, or Clawed..or anybody else i know. bummer.

Come On' Maaaaaan !!! --- I keep tellin y'all --- it ain't Christmas yet !!! --- I got faith in "The Princess" (ASA's Santa), that by Tuesdays mail next week (24th), that y'all'l have yer Tour Guides fer under yer tree !!!

Now, for that Motor Trend thingie --- I too would be disappointed --- just thinka how all are cars n' pickups've been ruined over the years, and priced otta sight --- sure wish they'd come down ta reality, and git ridda alla them fancy electronic bells n' whistles they put in em nowadays --- and then they could cut the price in half.We sirvived years ago without GPS, air bags, automatic doors/windows/car openers. seat belts, warning lights, heated seats, air conditioning (just roll down the winders), carpeting, automatic transmissions, halogen lights, DONUT spare tires (give us the real thing), etc, etc, etc. Why can't todays generation live without alla that stuff ??? !!! Yup, by prescribing ta Motor Trend yer just payin ta read about misery, and I know fer darn sure y'all never see me in there I garantee ya !!!

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Hey Carlosii, Post office must have mixed up our mail. Think you have my copy of Motor Trend, and I must have your mail, for the mail I received is addressed O C C U PANT.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

We must really live out in the "tulies" -- didn't get any mail or femail in are box today -- we didn't even get any fan mail today.