Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Make sure you bring your tour guide to the geezerfest.....ill be doing autographs. ..for $25 signings. ....

Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    Make sure you bring your tour guide to the geezerfest.....ill be doing autographs. ..for $25 signings. ....
    i've tried to think of a greater waste i've made of $25...but i'll be danged if i can come up with one...maybe if i gave it to PETA...i don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    i've tried to think of a greater waste i've made of $25...but i'll be danged if i can come up with one...maybe if i gave it to PETA...i don't know...
    Come on, admit it, you like the guy. Ifin' your kitchen pipes weren't froze up you'd caugh up the $25, wouldn't ya?

Aaaaah Houston, we have a problem --- I been thru the tour guide 4x's now n' I ain't seen his pitcher anywhere, so what does he intend to sign fer $25 ??? NOW, I'll cut y'all a deal --- bring yer tour guide ta Newberry n' I'll autograf both a my pitchers for y'all fer only $10 total --- that's all ya gotta do fer twice the signins at half the price --- that makes it a 4 times better deal !!! Now Carlos all ya gotta do is go to yer first snow bank n' dig up one a yer cash cans, so ya can afford ta take me up on this opertunistick deal. Then y'all have a pair a one a the most valued collectible autografs this world has ever, or will ever scene.

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Why is it so important for some people, that they want to prove their cursive abilities? I'm lucky to print legible.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

"cursive abilities" ??? --- Clawed, I ain't scene nobody "cussin" --- now "cousins" --- theres lottsa them down here !!!

Got mine in south florida yesterday.

Got mine yesterday. Still looking....Get back the print stuff when I find my glasses.

Sorry Elkie, I guess my copy got it's cover ripped off fore it made it to my maildrop. Then that page with those guys who backed up to the podium at the Classic? Don't know what happened to it but its all smuggie and I can't see anybody I recognize.

But the rest of the Tour Guide looks great.

Sorry Carlos --- sure hate ta leave y'all out in the cold, so here's ma deal --- down at Newberry I'll let ya paruse my untarnished tour guide, as we wanna keep y'all up ta speed with the rest a the geezrs. --- "leave no geezer left behind" !!!