Thread: Paris Hotels

Paris Hotels

Once again price gouging by hotels in Paris. Trying to find a room with two beds and went to Americas Best Value Inn. The price on their web site DOUBLES for a stay Thursday through Sunday.

Booked at Comfort Suites at normal rates. Just couldn't get two beds.
    Last edited by carlosii; 02-03-2014 at 01:06 PM.

I know that the Best Value owners realized they were wrong and there is a meeting today to address rates and other issues with the hotels in Paris. We will have further updates by next week.
    Mike@ASA

Actually, the Americas Best Value was the only hotel that I noted as having raised its rates dramatically for this time period. I did not review all, but the Comfort, the Hampton, and the Quality all appeared to have kept their rates at normal levels.

I do appreciate the efforts by ASA to protect the members from price gouging.

This is the current information from the hotel on their ASA group rate.

“We are pleased to announce that we still have rooms available (Doubles & Singles) for the ASA Archery Tournament in Paris TX.

Our ASA Group Rates are:
    $79.00 – Single Queen
    $89.00 – Single King or Double
    To book online: please visit www.americanbestvalueinn.com & enter Promotion Code “ASA”
    Call us Directly at: 903-785-5566 and mention “ASA”

If you have already booked a room at Americas Best Value Inn at a higher rate prior to our group rates being active, please call us on 903-785-5566 or email myhotelparis@gmail.com and we will be more than happy to change the rate to our group rate.

Mike@ASA