Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super senior and master class Staggered stakes

Super senior and master class Staggered stakes

What is your opinion of the staggered stake personally think it was a great idea and would hope that Mike would continue doing it both days it seams to have went quicker an was more fun what are every ones opinion ? Just saying

I like the idea....especially in the open pines....an open spaces at metropolis. ...not really faster...but it sort of stops the target pacing

I really liked it--- seemed it went faster to me --- no walking targets --- and I could stagger the targets without even having a drink !!!

Whenever we can, and the range lay-out is appropriate - can't do it on the power-line in Kentucky as an example - we will use the zig-zag set-up for ranges that shoot unknown distance. One of the main problem with this set-up is sorting out ranges that have multiple classes that are co-mingled. If we co-mingle a couple of the Masters with the Supers I understand that won't be an issue.

Mike@ASA

For me that is not a problem I like shooting with everybody if we could get 4 more to agree that would fix it I think

Not a problem with me either --- I already did that last year at one of the shoots when the Supers were short on a couple of stakes, and the Masters were over on a couple of stakes --- still had fun, and met some new younger people.

thought it worked out very well.

Agree with Older. Did seem to go faster and there was no impressions of having to wait for a slower group. Keep up the good work.

I agree with the gray headed "older" man too! I definitely thought it went faster and I loved the change.............. As far as mixing with the Supers is concerned, heck I've always liked all those younger little fellers. If they treat me nice I might even use my old age experience to teach 'em a new trick or two.

Roll over. Sit up. Beg. Fetch...those are tricks we can teach those young pups and they need to pay attention.