Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Codger Call for all Old Geezers

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"

Codger Call for all Old Geezers

Just checking to find out how many funerals I'll have to attend, due to this long bout of "Lack of Post Tramatic Syndrome". Time for all you Old Geezers to come alive and be counted.
    Last edited by C.Roberts; 03-25-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Ok I guess I a old fart that smells sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Now when and where is the Classic this year?

Cullman, Alabama

i feel like a bear that's been in a cave for a long time...kinda like that guy on the kingston charcoal commercial...
    it was not easy getting here either...i liked to NEVER got that silly scrambled thing worked out.
    hey Claude, since the wildcats are down and out, its ok if you want to root for the Hoosiers.

Wow! Carlosi already talking smack. Gotta love it!

Thanks Carlosii, but you know how I'm very poor at choosing a winning associate.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Wow I did get on with out calling dee I am really a lute whiz now I really like the floor mat

Keep it a secret there Whiz, or you may be called on, next time the site burps.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

I'm now present and accounted for --- at laaaaast !!! I never dreamt Carlosii smack talked --- I always thought that was him expressing his senior citizen intellect. The only smack I know about that comes from a senior citizen is the noise they make when they are "gumming their food", because they couldn't remember where they left their upper n' lowers ???

Won't need uppers or lowers if they keep depending on more and more ot those little cartons of health drinks, energy drinks, nutritional drinks protien drinks, and supplemental everything else drinks. Heard they even have powdered water but are in need of something to mix with it.