Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Codger Call for all Old Geezers

Tim --- I never knew there was a first time ??? --- no wonder he's so "goofy" !!! --- Martha probably should get him a seat belt for Xmas, or a "air bag", or somethin' --- anything but groundin him, cause his rides to the ranges are sure nice, and appreciated --- also might save him a ticket from the " troopers" should they decide to visit the range. He needs somethin to "hold him down" !!!

Forgot to holler "Fore" for Kentucky --- heared from the "Grand Geezer" yesterday, that he will be "ready" for Kentucky !!!

Chuck....he thought he was able to go 4wheeling with the big mud tires he has....and well out he plopped...this happend in the ft benning shoot. Poor Ken Mobley had to nursemaid him ....LOL

Ken who???

Hmmmmm, funny he never told me about that ??? !!! --- "poor Ken Mobely had to nursemaid him" ??? --- Does that mean MoBow gave him a bath ??? --- Guess there ain't no such thang as a secret huh ??? !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Hmmmmm, funny he never told me about that ??? !!! --- "poor Ken Mobely had to nursemaid him" ??? --- Does that mean MoBow gave him a bath ??? --- Guess there ain't no such thang as a secret huh ??? !!!
    Lol...I can't tell ya what Dennis had to do....just know this,.....their cabin was right down from mine....and we heard some banjo playin an a little sceam...sayin.......no..no....

but who the heck is KEN MOBLEY?????

Now I gotta play "carlosii" --- Dennis who ??? --- What did Dennis Whoever have ta do with Older fallin otta his golf cart ??? --- Tim, are you overtired as well ??? --- I dunno bout use gize that post on here past bedtime ??? !!! --- I mean it's gotta be midnight somewhere in the world !!! I'm sure Older is tucked in already too, or at least should be --- LOL.

Carlosii, I'm sorry I don't know who Ken Mobley is --- but Tim knows who he is --- somebody that picks n' grins in a cabin down the road. do ya think Tim got lost in a dessert somewhere on the reservation n' ate some loco weed, or dark chocolate ???

Elkie, it would appear so...is that loco weed legal down there in the Sunshine State? or it could be the onset of Oldtimers Disease, i guess.