Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions regarding team shoot in Texas......

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Oh my gosh !!! --- Now I know where I have gone awry --- "butter her up" --- here I been trying to get on target #20 for years, and always end up on #17, or something like that --- I been using "oleo" !!!
    you can always tell a geezer...who but a geezer would even know what "oleo" is...

Since we're on the subject of "oleo", and it's 2hrs past bedtime when my mind wanders, and becomes extremely imaginative, I was wondering if you are into some trivia ??? --- What name does "oleo", and a "good woman golfer" have in common ??? --- "Par Kay" !!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, Arrrrrrrg, Ahem, Ooooooh Nooooooo !!! --- Hey, that's perty good for an ol' geezer this time a night ta think a somethin like that !!!

Administrator
    Actually, I prefer dark chocolate to butter or oleo. Thanks for noticing how my eyes sparkle when I'm in my tiara, bhtr3d. See you all in a couple days.

I can see I'll be on a mission next time we get to town shoppin ---- DARK CHOCOLATE !!! --- Gotta keep those purdy gurlz in the ASA trailer HAPPY !!!

i'm gonna assume Val is aware of your intentions, Elkie...you sly ol' dog, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Oh my gosh !!! --- Now I know where I have gone awry --- "butter her up" --- here I been trying to get on target #20 for years, and always end up on #17, or something like that --- I been using "oleo" !!!
    Elk........ I...... Words es......

Sonny "tongue tied" ??? ---- That's a first !!!

Hey y'all --- where's CLAWED ??? --- He said he was gonna be bizzy on the farm --- my gosh, what does he do --- milk cows 24/7 ??? !!!

Carlosii must be on the road to Gay Paree by now, because he's been too quiet.