Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ky stakes

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Hmmmmm, "aristrocrats" ??? --- What's them ??? --- I didn't see no wine though --- oh well, that stuff was made to sell, not to drink anyway.--- I did almost see Saturday before I went to bed though --- I almost fell asleep talking !!! --- We just got home tonight@8:30pm. Had a good visit there, and beat the kid in a couple games a cards when we got back home. Will sleep good tonight, and be ready for action come morning.
    Thought this thread was supposed to be about stakes! ............ WOW! How easy you geezers stray.......... I'm on stake 21.

Sounds like Custers Last Stand --- everybody seems to be "staked out" --- Slip n' Trip --- you gonna be awful lonesome on Target #21 --- how y'all gonna "double score" ???

Stakes an whine....go togeather

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Looks like I'm following Elkie around on his vacation, and on I-75 just trying to find his stake, and Carlosii is following along. Sure takes a long time to tell what stake you'll be on at London. Guess they figured someone needed to help Carlosii find #19 so they put me on #19 to keep him from getting lost. I'll be there.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Looks like I'm following Elkie around on his vacation, and on I-75 just trying to find his stake, and Carlosii is following along. Sure takes a long time to tell what stake you'll be on at London. Guess they figured someone needed to help Carlosii find #19 so they put me on #19 to keep him from getting lost. I'll be there.
    aaahhhhh.........i'm doomed, Charlie Brown...

Hah !!! --- The "Dynamic Duo" is paired up again --- wonder if Jakes' camoflaging his steak # ??? --- They ain't no #21, but could in all reality be #19 n' he's just a wantin to surprise everyone !!! If I ain't mistaken Clawed'll have "home field advantage" there --- Oh Oh, "upset alert", the Clawedmeister will prevail !!!