Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellooooooo !!!

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Sorry to have missed Texas, from what I hear Older must have fell out of his cart again. Maybe some of those side rails, like they have on the beds, will work for him. I'm about ready for my hover-round, but I want an extended front wheel with high riser handlebars and saddlebags.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Yah, Older gonna hafta put training wheels n' wheelie bars on his "mud buggy" ---- its alla them after market gadgets he put on his buggy, that upset the equilibrium of alla the design technology that went inta building it --- I mean, like, high performance batteries, n' coolers, 1/2 a range a geezers, n' bow hangers, n' heaters for Martha n' whatnot.

You ain't going to believe the stuff we got done now it was hard getting that 50 in wide screen tv on there but finding a cable long enough was even harder .trying to find air Conditioner that will fit for my the girls to have on those hot ky days they deserve the best but then that is what Martha says that is why she married me cause I am candy sweet

"candy sweet" ??? --- Did you mean "bitter chocolate" ???