Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mission Statement

Tyler spent an hour yesterday trying to deduce who exactly was behind this dastardly deed.

He knows me,... We have shot the same stake in the past....

I don't like your games. I did nothing to deserve this horrible punishment. You have stolen my chicken hat. The one thing I had left to keep me occupied. Now I have had to turn back to practicing to cope with the lost time filler.....

Besides, you are somebody local because I didn't take that hat with me to Phoenix City and you took a picture of our front yard. You never did state that the stake we shot on was at an ASA national event. My search area is being pinpointed. Now I will use my intellectual mind to unveil other clues. I am the new age Sherlock Holmes. Don't doubt my skill set.

Look at the bright side...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Marlow View Post
    I don't like your games. I did nothing to deserve this horrible punishment. You have stolen my chicken hat. The one thing I had left to keep me occupied. Now I have had to turn back to practicing to cope with the lost time filler.....
    Tyler, look at the bright side, the further you are away from that hat, the better chance you have of landing a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Marlow View Post
    Besides, you are somebody local because I didn't take that hat with me to Phoenix City and you took a picture of our front yard. You never did state that the stake we shot on was at an ASA national event. My search area is being pinpointed. Now I will use my intellectual mind to unveil other clues. I am the new age Sherlock Holmes. Don't doubt my skill set.
    Tyler, your powers of de-DUCK-tion are truly impressive...but i think you're looking for a CHICKEN...not a DUCK

That hat is a "chick" magnet. And don't doubt my powers. I will be 20 a week from today. I have learned a thing or two in my many, many years

How about learning to clean up your room.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist View Post
    Tyler, look at the bright side, the further you are away from that hat, the better chance you have of landing a girlfriend.
    I can't tell you how many times I have heard that said Darin!

Do not doubt my powers young grasshopper