Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: What's your Range and target at Metropolis?

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    Chuck....I dunno if your old CRT tv will be able to used to see the new cgi graphics for today's movies.... You might have to just revert to seeing George Reeves versions.
    with all due respect, Tim, your comment should have been directed to Elkie...he's the one trapped in the twilight zone...i'm lookin' at a 50 inch plasma with high tech sound...

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    with all due respect, Tim, your comment should have been directed to Elkie...he's the one trapped in the twilight zone...i'm lookin' at a 50 inch plasma with high tech sound...
    You do know his name is chuck too...... LOL 50in plasma....ya know thats so 2000......LOL

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quitman, Ga
    Posts
    391
    Aaaaaaah Tim ---- Me thinkum the superman I used to watch movies of on TV was portrayed by "Christopher" Reeves --- who is "George" Reeves --- is he kinfolk of Ricky Bobby ??? --- Does he fly around the track ??? --- or am i confused with an earlier era like the Keystone Cops ???

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    You do know his name is chuck too...... LOL 50in plasma....ya know thats so 2000......LOL
    how do you think i can afford to throw money at these pro ams? no money wasted on a new idiot box...i waste mine on motels, meals, entry fees (aka donations to the Jake Foundation), and bows and arrows...

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Quitman, Ga
    Posts
    391
    "Plasma" ??? --- What's blood got to do with TV's ??? Or is that a special kind that only shows "vampire movies" ???

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rockmart ga
    Posts
    83
    I am on Target 17

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter View Post
    Aaaaaaah Tim ---- Me thinkum the superman I used to watch movies of on TV was portrayed by "Christopher" Reeves --- who is "George" Reeves --- is he kinfolk of Ricky Bobby ??? --- Does he fly around the track ??? --- or am i confused with an earlier era like the Keystone Cops ???

    I know your a little confused on names: LOL But here ya go

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Reeves

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    I know your a little confused on names: LOL But here ya go

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Reeves
    ah ha! the superman curse...

    i can't figure out why Older is a "Junior" member here when he's dang near as old as me.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    ah ha! the superman curse...

    i can't figure out why Older is a "Junior" member here when he's dang near as old as me.
    shoot im impressed you older/SENIOR ppl figured out to log on ...LOL

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2
    It looks like I have D and K and target 6 I think....

    Maybe all these geezers are diluting my memory.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •