Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASA State Championship Buckles

Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    Elkie must have his batteries charged up...thinks he's got the inside track on snatching the Geezer Crown down at Cullman...news flash Elkie...it ain't gonna be no easy road.
    maybe his wife got him some thinking pills.....LOL

Poplar Plains, Ky. "Foothills of the Appalachians"
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosii View Post
    Elkie must have his batteries charged up...thinks he's got the inside track on snatching the Geezer Crown down at Cullman...news flash Elkie...it ain't gonna be no easy road.
    Right you are Carlosii, cause I'm back on my daily recliner meditation program, to make sure my mental game is at it's best. Also have been watching a lot of those Bowjunky videos to learn how to hit those 12s, so I think that Elkhunter will have his work cut out.
    What's muscle memory? At my age, I it's hard to remember having muscles, or memory.

Quote Originally Posted by bhtr3d View Post
    You don't even shoot sonny...
    You haven't looked down the State Championship list far enough I'm after 3rdplace's name. 3 years! Maybe 3rdplace #2?

Yupper Carlos --- I well know how "uneasy" that road is --- been down it the last 3yrs, but this year gonna be different --- I feel like I'm 3rd Place#3 --- me n' Sonny gotta contest goin, that I hope he wins. Here I thought all these years, that I just got placks cause I only placed, figgered Jake n' the other boyz hadda "buckle hoard" growin at home in their dens. Oh well, can't win em all.

Here I sit bored n' broken hearted --- rainin cats n' dogs n' bows n' arrahs here today, so we didn't go to no shoot, but theirs anuther shoot tamarrah if it ain't rainin we'll blast off at first light in the mornin to go to it.

I still think a "Texas Style Buckle"'d be nice for Classic 1st place.--- them are real eye-ketchers.

Where yo shooti g sunday, chuck???

The shoots in Douglas, Ga today, BUT rainin pitchforks n' hammer handles out with thunder. Are TV most a time just says "searchin for sattelite signal" --- rain chances pickin up after noon --- been a good weekend to hiberbate under a roof that don't leak --- "How Dry I Am" !!!